The Melrose Park Public Library was founded on August 16, 1897. The original library was located at Village Hall, later moving to the second story of Firehouse #1. On October 10, 1971 the library relocated to former Main Post Office building at 801 N. Broadway. The following seventeen photographs trace the history of the library from 1908 to 1971.
Melrose Park Library